Top Reasons to Attend Outdoor Retailer Winter Market
1. Hear the buzz. Learn trends and find out which brands are catching consumer and media attention.
2. Get face-to-face. Talk to the manufacturers of your customers' favorite products and ink deals right on the show floor.
3. Experience products first-hand. Get to know the brands inside and out to make sure you’re stocking the right inventory for your customers.
4. Re-evaluate your line-up. Make sure your offerings are the best fit for your customers and your bottom line.
5. Tour the Home of Backcountry. The largest collection of wintersports products, brands, innovations, avy safety, advocacy and education than any other show in the world.
6. Expand your revenue streams. Explore options for your secondary product line-up while writing orders for your core market.
7. Think outside the box. Discover ways to innovate by reviewing product lines and searching for ideas among new emerging trends, technologies and fashions.
8. Outdoor University @ OR seminar series offers solutions to increase your bottom line by analyzing everything from supply chain management to merchandising and marketing.
9. See it here first. OR’s industry-leading roster of active outdoor, snowsport and lifestyle brands gives you access to the largest, most comprehensive collection of outdoor products anywhere.
10. Because the rest of the industry will be there, and you will be missed if you aren’t there!